I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspirational Blogger Award by the author of iNation, James McAllister. I literally was blown away by his promotional feed for iNation (which, hmm…just jaunt on over there and DO follow the user manual prior– I would suggest a seatbelt sewn into your recliner and a booster seat if you’re vertically challenged. Spit out the gum.) His candor and introspective is as fresh as a spring breeze up his Scotland kilt heritage- brisk, lively, and really wakes you up!!! My kind of writer and my kind of thinker, and a pleasure to banter with.
I have nominated YOUR BLOG as Very Inspirational.
Here are the rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 Things About Me
1. I fantasize in technicolor- complete with scratch n’ sniff- and luckily I don’t have a stuttering P-P-Porky Pig pop into my head when my fantasy credits roll through my noggin.
2. I was born in a pyromaniac’s family. My mother jumped through fire to rescue me on Valentines Day, 1971- I survived a second fire- and following the family tradition, I burned down the neighbor’s tree when I was 8 and nearly died when my long hair caught in the fir tree (hey, my Barbies were cold!)
3. I am a touch-me-not flower, and at times, I pretend to be a wallflower- but never a weed. If you do touch me without asking I hope you’ve a handy supply of calamine, most likely I will morph into a lovely poison oak.
4. When James surprised me with this at 5am this morning, I bawled like the fragile morning child I am.
5. I am a survivor of familial abuse and intimate partner violence and rape, and my writing is devoted to survivors of domestic violence and abuse, finding ways to heal ourselves from within sexually.
6. I have a handful of part-time self-employed ditties to ensure flexibility for my child. Phoenix Design and Framing, C.L. Bolin Books & Art, and State of Oregon home health- all jobs emotionally rewarding.
7. I handle 40 x 60 panes of glass for breakfast and play with razor blades for lunch- by night I am a fine ditty singer & writer for my precocious 7 yr old.
My 15 nominated blogs are-
lostcompanion.wordpress.com/ the thoughts and experiences of a young woman striving to live while recovering from alcoholism and loss.
deliberatedonkey.wordpress.com/ step into Melanie’s world of life after abuse- the effects, the manipulation, and the lies from her Donkey ex.
sethsnap.com/ amazing photography with a personal touch- inviting the viewers to write stories about featured pictures. A great artistic hub to go to.
lesleycarter.wordpress.com/ she is out there doing all the things I wish I could do, with her Bucket List.
ilovebsb20022001.wordpress.com/ Roseanna gives completely honest reviews on her website- broad spectrum of topics.
lookingforward2012.wordpress.com/ A woman trying to make a better life for her and her children after an abusive marriage.
galuri85.wordpress.com/ Gabriel Lucerato provides wonderful inspirations on his blog that I share on my Facebook wall daily.
johnjernigan.wordpress.com/ When I get the chance, I love reading John Jernigan’s blog. I’m laughing, homesick, crying and peeing myself all at once.
sexandtheshameless.wordpress.com/ a raw, honestly-written perspective about love, intimacy and sex addiction.
cristianmihai.net He claims he can’t draw a straight line..not even with a ruler.. don’t ever ask him to sing.. but Cristian Mihai is a finely tuned writer.
prinzecharming.com helpful, sensually sweet romance and sex tips from the eloquent Prinze Charming.
rickmallery.wordpress.com Rick Mallery has a uniquely compelling writing style I enjoy.
cgiovanniwrites.wordpress.com Cassandra Giovanni is an extremely talented writer of young adult novels, with a wide range of genres.
ladyornot.com Becca, the mastermind of Ladyornot.com, runs a rollicking mature blog of verbal ejaculations and if you are looking for useful advice, you’re looking in the wrong place.
chriscondello.wordpress.com Chris Condello is a gardener, writer, painter, artist with honestly written subject matter. I feel very at home on his blog.